Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 for the post of Probationary Officers -450 vacancies for any degree graduates through PGDBF Course.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 : Probationary Officers
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 January 2018|
- A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit(As on 1.1.2018): Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)
Total vacancies: 450
Canara Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test + Group Discussion +Interview.
Online Objective Test:Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
The Online objective examination will be conducted for 2 hours.And the question paper will be bilingual (Engish & Hindi)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Note: There will be the penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each
question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or
0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
Group Discussion & Interview:
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) will only be called for Group Discussion and InterviewThe total marks allotted for Group Discussion and for Interview are 50 each.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion and Personal Interview will not be less than 40% for General Candidates (35% for SC / ST/ OBC / PWBD candidates).
- Finally selected candidate is eligible for admission to the PGDBF course at any of the selected Institutes based on merit cum preference.
- On successful completion of the course, candidates would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I
About PGDBF Course:
- The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months
internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices.
- This one-year full-time PGDBF course will be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru campus or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Mangaluru campus.
- The programme is fully residential during 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus
Application Fees(Including GST):
- SC/ST/PWBD- Rs.118
- All others- Rs.708
How to apply Canara Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officer?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 January 2018.
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening Date of Online application: 9 January 2018
- Last date to submit online application: 31 January 2018
- Closure for editing application details: 31 January 2018
- Last date for printing your application: 15 February 2018
- Online Fee Payment:09 January 2018 to 31 January 2018
आवेदन कैसे करें ?(How to Apply) : ऑनलाईन (Online)
विशेष टिप (Special Note) :– अधिकतम आयु सीमा में एससी/ एसटी आवेदकों को पांच वर्ष और ओबीसी आवेदकों को तीन वर्ष की छूट प्राप्त होगी |
महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश: आप अप्लाई करने से पहले जरूरी है कि फुल नोटिफिकेशन / विज्ञापन पढ़ लें।
आप सभी अनुरोध से निवेदन है कि इस जॉब लिंक को अपने दोस्तों को WhatsApp एवं Facebook या अन्य सोशल नेटवर्क पर अधिक से अधिक शेयर करें और उनको भी अच्छा रोजगार पाने में उनकी मदद करें।
आधिकारिक वेबसाइट (Official Site) :
अंतिम तिथि (Last Date) : 31 January 2018
⇓ आवेदन /Apply Links ⇓
“ पूरी जानकारी के लिए नीचे क्लिक करें ”